July 30, 2009

Mainstream Bondage


I was on fashiontoast.com today, and while reading through an article on the creators bra preferences (apparently there were enough inquisitors to prompt and explanation), came upon a link to this, “bandage bralette” by Savant. I’m in love.

With the purchase of my first Herve Leger dress a few months ago, I discovered how nice it is to have your clothes hug you, it really is a sexy, empowering, feminine feeling. With Leger having become so popular, having stores such as topshop and forever 21 pick up the theme in various skirts and dresses, it was inevitable that this bandage trend would branch out into other pieces, and due to its essence, become a bondage trend. It could not get better than this bralette. It adds something unexpected to any tank, and gives the regular outfit you may have worn out one night a much more interesting flair than anything else could. And, while I’m not about to drop $200 on something I will likely wear about five times since I’ve declared august “see how little you can spend” month, I’m wondering how difficult it would be to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment